The following services are always included in our tours:
• Enfield Himalaya or similar rental motorcycle
• All food and accommodation (twin share basis)
• Fuel and oil throughout all tours
• With the exception of our tent camp in Sarchu in the Himalayas, all hotel accommodations consist of double rooms with bath/WC
• A support jeep accompanies us with the luggage and spare parts for the motorcycles
• First-aid kit in jeep, including a basic selection of essential medical supplies
• Welcome information meeting
• Warm-up tour with the bike (introduction to Enfield handling and the basics of riding in India)
• Experienced, English-speaking guides throughout the tour
• All admission fees (not including photo and video permits), road and bridge tolls, inner border line permits, etc.
International airfares are not included in the price of the tours. It is the responsibility of the participant to make the necessary air travel arrangements and to get the necessary visas.
All tour participants must have travel insurance. An adequate travel, health and accident insurance is mandatory to participate on the tours. Motorcycles provided by Riding High tours are insured to legal requirements for accident and liability.
Passports & Visa
Tour participants must hold a current passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond tour end date. It is the responsibility of the tour participant to obtain the necessary Visas.
Driving License Requirements
Tour participants must hold a valid International Driving License endorsed for motorcycle operation and valid for the country of the tour. These can usually be obtained from your local Automobile Association for a small fee.
Participants should consult their doctor or local travel clinic for the latest requirements and contact our office for further information. A thorough medical checkup is recommended before tour departure.
Motorcycle Damage Deposit
A safety deposit of € 500. is required prior to tour departure and will be refunded upon return of the undamaged mororcycle. While Riding High Tours makes every effort to supply a back-up motorcycle and/or spares in the event of a mechanical brakedown, Riding High Tours is not obliged to replace a damaged motorcycle.
Senior riders should contact us to discuss participation on the more demanding tour route itineraries. All participants need to be at least 21 years of age.
Accommodations for all Riding High Tours are the best catagory, the best situated, or the most culturally desirable. Why stay in a concrete box when you can hang out at an all teak guest house with loads of character! A single supplement can be added to the tour cost if a participant requires single room accommodations. If a roommate cannot be found for participant on a sharing basis, a single supplement charge must be added.
How We Ride
A guide rides at the front while our staff and support vehicles ride at the rear with first aid equipment, spare parts and a mechanic.